Comment on page
Member Roles and Permissions
Understanding the Difference between Viewers, Creators, and Admins in Your Workspace
Your account on Supademo includes a Workspace where you can collaborate with your team to create, edit, and share demos and showcases together. The level of access each team member has depends on their role is explained below.
When you create a Workspace, you become its Admin automatically. You can then invite people to join your Workspace as Creators (unlimited, available only with Pro plans and priced per Creator), Viewers (Free users), or Admins (unlimited, available only with Pro plans and priced per Admin). You can adjust these settings in your Workspace settings.
Your Supademo workspace includes different roles with varying permissions depending on the plan you have. Below is a breakdown of the roles and permissions available for each plan.
Free: Offers 1 Admin with 5 demos.
Pro: Offers unlimited Admins, Creators, and up to 25 Viewers, with only Admins and Creators as paid users.
- Every Workspace, regardless of the plan, must have at least one Admin.
- Can create, edit and share up to only 5 demos
- Cannot invite any member
- Cannot leverage Pro features like creating unlimited demos and showcases, autoplay, etc
- Regardless of the plan, every Workspace must have at least one Admin.
- Admins are paid seats in a Pro plan
- Can create, edit and share unlimited demos
- Can access all Pro features
- Can invite unlimited Creators(paid seat), Admins(paid seat) and up to 25 Viewers
- Only admins can edit the roles of members and manage Workspace in Workspace settings
- Can approve or decline a request to update a member role
- Creator roles are paid seats in a Workspace
- Have full access to Supademo Pro features
- Can create, edit and share demos and showcases
- Cannot manage member roles in a Workspace
- Admins control Creator access and can downgrade accounts to a Viewer
- If a Creator wants to upgrade to an Admin role, they will need to contact the Admin(s)
- A Creator can invite a member as a Creator and Viewer.
- Viewer is a free seat member in a Workspace
- Can only view shared demos and showcases in the Workspace
- Cannot create demos
- Cannot access Pro features
- If a Viewer wants to upgrade to a Creator role, they will need to contact an Admin. Admins are listed in the Members tab of Workspace Settings
- Pro subscriptions can have 25 free Viewers in a workspace
- Enterprise subscriptions can have 50 free Viewers in a workspace